The event is located at the West Tennessee Farmer’s Market at 91 New Market St. Jackson, TN 38301. Parking will be available in various public parking lots located within only a couple blocks of the Farmer’s Market. Parking is free after 5:00 pm.
If you are a dinner only participant and you pre-registered, there will be a volunteer near the registration tent that will be handing out green “Dinner” wristbands. You must have a wristband or a bib number to be able to go through the dinner lines.
If you want to purchase dinner only have not pre-registered for dinner, dinner wristbands will be available for purchase for $10 on the day of the event. You will need to go to the lines marked “Walk-Up” and register on the kiosks available. Cash and credit cards are accepted. Once registered, go to the volunteer handing out the wristbands and get a “Dinner” wristband.
Dinner this year is provided by West Alley BBQ. Dinner lines will open at 6:30.
Every 5K participant, 1 mile participant and dinner only registrant will receive dinner. If you are a race participant, your race bib is your dinner ticket. If you purchased dinner only, you will have a wristband that will serve as a dinner ticket.
You are good to go! You will already have your bib so just remember to bring your bib with you. 5K will start at 6:30 and 1 mile will start at 6:45. The start line is on West Alley (road located between the Amp and the Farmer’s Market).
If you pre-registered online, but have not picked up your race packet, no problem! Just make sure to arrive early so you have plenty of time to get your race packet and bib. We will open lines at 5:00 pm. The pre-registered check in will be in the Farmer’s Market main shed on the Shannon Street end. Go to the lines marked “Pre-Registered” to get checked in. 5K will start at 6:30 and 1 mile will start at 6:45. The start line is on West Alley (road located between the Amp and the Farmer’s Market).
We are so glad to have you! The day of registration will be in the Farmer’s Market main shed on the Shannon Street end. You will need to go to the lines marked “Walk-Up” and register on the kiosks available. Day of registration will be $35.00. Cash, credit cards and personal checks are accepted. Lines will open at 5:00 p.m.
LINES WILL CLOSE AT 6:15 P.M. 5K will start at 6:30 and 1 mile will start at 6:45. The start line is on West Alley (road located between the Amp and the Farmer’s Market).
If you purchased a t-shirt online, they will be available at packet pickup (Wednesday from 3-6pm at the Farmer’s Market) or on the day of the race, go to the lines marked “Pre-Registered” to pick up your shirt.
If you did not purchase a t-shirt online, but would like to do so at the event, t-shirts are available for purchase. You can purchase last year’s race shirt ($5), this year’s race shirt ($20) and the Heaven’s Cradle t-shirt ($20). There will be tables set up in the main shed selling these t-shirts and other commemorative items. Cash, credit cards and personal checks are accepted.
We will also have a variety of frozen treats available for purchase, CASH ONLY. The following treats will be available:
• Popsicles (orange, grape and cherry flavors) - $2
• Ice cream sandwich - $2
• Push Up - $2
• Choco Taco - $3
Desserts are not included as part of your registration, but are available for purchase. A portion of your purchase will be donated to Heaven’s Cradle.
Central Distributors will be at this year’s Twilight Run and will be providing beer for $3 each. Don’t forget your ID. They will be set up Anderson Park (the grassy area next to the amp). You must show your ID, get a red wristband and purchase tickets. Once you have tickets and a wristband, you can proceed to the Central Distributors booth and exchange your tickets for the beverage of your choice. This wristband will be red and will be different and in addition to a green “dinner only” wristband.
If you are not racing, but are here to support a friend or family member, we are so glad to have you. Route maps are available online if you would like to be on the route to cheer them on. Posters and markers are available at tables located near the Amp if you would like to make a sign to cheer on your loved ones or remember one of our angel babies.
Blue, pink and yellow ribbons are available to wear for all moms, dads and loved ones that have lost a baby. Markers and posters are available if you would like to make a poster to commemorate your baby. Feel free to put your poster up at the Amp or to hold your poster as you cheer on our racers! They are taking the steps our babies could not so let’s cheer them on!
Please stay for our program following the race. All moms and dads will be honored and presented with a ribbon from our memorial tree.
Restrooms are available at Amp behind the stage and in the Farmer’s Market in main shed (located behind the race results area--across from the craft room). Additional porta-potties will also be available and located directly adjacent to the restrooms in the main shed.
The Start line will be located West Alley (road in between the Farmer’s Market and the Amp)
Maps of the route are available online on the course map page.
For all 5K participants, your start and finish will be chipped time so you will have accurate race timing results. Be sure to wear your bib on the front of your shirt so that it can be properly identified as you cross both the start and finish lines.
5K Race results will be available shortly following the completion of the event at kiosks in the main shed of the Farmer’s Market.
*ONLY 5K participants will receive a time.* The 1 mile walk is NOT timed.
After the race, head to the main shed and pick up your dinner provided by West Alley BBQ. Dinner lines will open at 6:30. All racers receive a dinner with their race entry. Your bib will serve as your dinner ticket. Dinner only participants will be provided a green wristband and it will serve as your dinner ticket too.
Entertainment and downtown rendezvous will begin at 7:15. We will start the award presentation and the Heaven’s Cradle program promptly at 7:45 p.m.
There is a silent auction located near the Amp so be sure to check it out. Cash, credit cards and personal checks are accepted. You won’t want to miss this year’s auction. Here are the Silent Auction items available this year:
• Color Priming Body Butter, Maximizer Tanning Spray and one-month free tanning including spray tan offered by Sun Tan City
• 5 free acupuncture treatments from Medina Family Chiropractic & Acupuncture
• Two chances to win one-month unlimited training from 9 Rounds
• Four chances to win a Flex Pack (10 tickets to any Jackson Generals games plus $100 in coupons to local restaurants) provided by The Jackson Generals
• Gift pack of Milk Shake Leave in Foam, Milk Shake Color Shampoo and Milk Shake Color conditioner provided by South of New York Salon together with a package provided by Buff City Soap containing Gift pack containing Narcissist Bar Soap, Narcissist Whipped Body Butter, Narcissist Spray Oil, Narcissist Shower Fizzy and Sponge
• One necklace and three bracelets provided by L&D Consignment and Jewelry Boutique together with a Take me to the Beach Tote and book provided by Meri’s Boutique.
• $50.00 gift card to Merle Norman Just for You together with a gift pack from Black Barry Salon containing Ol Shampoo, Ol Conditioner, Ol All in one mask and Ol oil.
• $25.00 gift card to Four Seasons Nursey together with a “Me & You” wooden etched sign provided by Your Wish Crafted.
• $175 gift certificate to Solace
• Origami Owl Bracelet provided by Jennifer Cahall
• Pandora provided by Robert’s Jewelers
• Diamond Pinkie Ring provided by Robert’s Jewelers
• Uno de 50 Bracelet with blue stone provided by Robert’s Jewelers
• Gift package provided by Spa Vita containing a gel manicure, 30 minute massage and express facial.
• Heather Land (“I ain’t doing it”) coffee mug, CD, two t-shirts, and a pop-socket.
• Gift basket provided by Shoppes of Seven Three One
• Arrangement provided by Edible Arrangements
• Gift package containing a Me and Mom t-shirt pack from White Oak, a Whoa Susannah (Susannah Lewis) autographed book, and a door hanging provided by Front Door Junkies.
• One free session at Board & Brush
• Original 30 x 30art from Jill Bell
• Private four course dinner for 8 with wine pairings from Chandelier
• Photography mini session with Tracye Pulliam
• Gift basket provided by Party Mart
We will start the award presentation and the Heaven’s Cradle program promptly at 7:45 p.m.